Our Adult Education program at Pleasantville Presbyterian Church seeks to provide a variety of study opportunities that help us to learn God’s Word and be more open to the movement of God’s Spirit as we seek to grow our faith together.
Throughout the course of the year, the Adult Education team works to provide a variety of opportunities for you to grow your faith, including:
- Sunday Morning Classes led by Pastor Debbie, seasonal studies such as
- “Forgiveness: A Lenten Study” for the last spring’s Lent journey
- “Prepare the Way: Cultivating a Heart for God in Advent” to refresh our hearts for God during the Christmas season
- “Faith in the Public Square” a sermon and discussion series this fall that helped us explore the place of our faith in the larger community
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Fellowship
- Wednesday Evening Women’s Bible Fellowship
- the Annual Church Leadership Retreat in the Spring
- Navigating Transitions Group
- Stay tuned as there’s always something new!
Our adult education programs provide continued opportunities for Christian education, spiritual growth, and fellowship. Find your place to join in, all are welcome, always.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.